Set the project design language
By default, a project is created in the same language as the application. You can change the project design language by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Localization tab to view the localization settings.
- On the Select project design language list, select the desired language.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.
- Restart the application to view the new language.