Remove a subfield from the Evaluator Subfields list
If you no longer wish to evaluate a subfield, you can remove it from the Evaluator Subfields list by following these steps:.
- Open the locator properties.
- On the right side of the Subfields tab, select a subfield from the Available Subfields list.
to remove the selected subfield from the
Evaluator Subfields list.
The subfield moves to the Available Subfields list.
If an evaluation step for the subfield is configured on the Evaluation Settings tab, the configuration is lost.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.