Delete an image cleanup profile
If an image cleanup profile is no longer needed, the best practice is to remove it from your project. This ensures that no unused profiles are cluttering your project. You can remove an image cleanup profile from your project by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Image Cleanup tab to view the image cleanup settings.
- Select the image cleanup profile you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Select Yes to confirm the deletion or No to cancel.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.