Delete a database search mask
Once you no longer need a search mask, remove it from the Database Locator. Doing so prevents data from an irrelevant search mask from being return. You can remove a search mask by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Search Masks tab.
- In the list of search masks, select the search mask to delete.
The search mask is removed from the list.Database Locator requires at least one search mask to return results.You cannot delete the last search mask. The
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.