Add documents to the selected class for classification training
If your project is configured for classification training, you can add good examples of a class to your training set from either the List View or the Hierarchy View. If you are testing classification and extraction using a custom test set that contains training documents, one or more of those test documents may be good classification examples, and can be added for classification training.
You can add one or more documents to the Classification Set for the selected class, from the list view by following these steps:
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
Select the document set and the document subset that contains the documents you are adding for classification
The documents in the selected document subset are displayed in the selected view.
switch to the
If you are testing document separation, use the Hierarchy view. Otherwise, use the List view.
The selected document set is displayed.
- In the list of documents, select the documents that are good classification examples of a specific class.
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class where the documents are to be added to the Classification Set.
Right-click the selected documents and select
Add to Training Set of Selected Class (Classification)
The selected documents are added to the default document subset in your Classification Set.
Optionally, if you added the document to the
Classification Set or the
confirm the document.
If you do not confirm the document, it is not trained.
- Optionally, repeat the previous steps to add additional documents to other classes.