Provide translations for script resources
If your project is localized, it is best practice to add all necessary translations for your script resources by following these steps:
On the Ribbon
Project tab, in the
Configuration group, select
The Script Resources window is displayed.
- Select the script resource from the list to be translated.
The Translations window is displayed.
- Type a translation for each defined language into the Translation column for the selected resource.
- Optionally, repeat the previous steps for all script resources.
- Click OK to save the translations and close the Translations window.
- Click OK to close the Script Resources window.
- Save the changes to your project.