Enable automatic rotation during layout classification
You can configure your project so it automatically rotates a document if the Layout Classifier is unable to classify a document.
If this is enabled, the document is rotated stepwise by 90° and classification is attempted again.
You can configure your project to rotate a document automatically if it cannot be classified during layout classification, by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the General tab to view the general settings.
- In the Rotation group, select the Layout Classifier value for the Enable automatic rotation option.
- Select how the rotated documents are saved.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.