Add a new country for tax settings
If you want your project to process documents from more than one country, you may want to add the additional countries so that their tax settings can be configured. You can add a new country and configure its tax settings by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Country Settings tab to view the table settings.
Countries group, click
The Country Selection window is displayed.
- Select the desired country from the Please select a country from the list below.
OK to save your country selection.
The newly selected country is displayed at the bottom of the Countries list.
- Add one or more tax rates for the new country.
- Optionally, edit the Rounding settings for amounts.
- Optionally, add another country.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.