Modify a classification instruction
If a classification instruction is no longer suitable, you can modify its phrases, relevance, or search properties to suit your needs by following these steps:
- In the main Project Builder window, hide or close any windows that block the Ribbon.
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
Project Tree, click
for the selected class.
A list of instructions is displayed in the Details window.
Double-click the instruction to modify.
The Instruction Properties window is displayed for the selected instruction.
- Modify the Search exact option as needed.
- Adjust the relevance of the instruction as needed.
Double-click and type a new value for the selected phrase and press
Enter to save your change.
The phrase is updated in the list of phrases.
- Optionally, edit other phrases in your instruction.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Optionally, modify, add, or delete other instructions as required.