Add currencies to an Amount Group Locator
To ensure that the locator recognizes currency abbreviations, add and delete the abbrevations to use. Provide a symbol or abbreviation that would likely be displayed on a document. Also provide a result that is appended to any value extracted, rather than the symbol or abbreviation. This ensures consistency in the extracted data.
You can add currencies to an Amount Group Locator by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Currency abbreviation box, enter a currency symbol or code.
- In the Result box, enter the currency short form.
The new currency appears in the list.
- Repeat this procedure to add as many currencies as needed.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.