Delete an anchor
Remove unused anchors from your project to keep other users from mistaking the anchors as part of a valid configuration by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Anchoring tab.
- Select the anchor to delete.
- Click Delete.
When prompted to confirm the deletion, click
The anchor and its zone mapping instructions are deleted.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.