Delete a table header pack
If a table header pack is no longer required, the best practice is to remove it from your project by following these steps:.
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Tables tab to view table settings.
- In the Table Header Pack group, select the table header pack to delete.
- Click Delete Selected Table Header Pack .
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm deletion.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.