Create a custom subfield for evaluation
You cannot modify, rename, or delete predefined subfields. However, you can create customer subfields by following these steps:.
- Open the locator properties.
- On the Subfields tab, click Add Custom Subfield .
Enter a name for the new subfield, and click
The newly created subfield appears in the Available Subfields list.naming conventions for valid subfield names. For example, do not use a period (.) in a subfield name.Follow the
- Optionally, configure the Evaluation Settings.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.