Import a string substitution
If another project uses the same dictionary as this project, you can import a set of string substitutions rather than manually add them again.
You can import string substitutions by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Databases tab to view the databases settings.
- In the String Substitution group, click Import.
Navigate to and select the substitution file (*.sdl), and click
The String Substitution table is updated with the values in the imported file.
- Optionally, add, modify, or delete the imported string substitutions.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.