Move or resize an anchor zone
If the size or location of an anchor zone is no longer suitable, move it to a new location. This can occur if a document format changes over time and the anchor location is no longer in the original location.
You can move or resize an anchor zone by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
The Document Viewer (Zone Mode) window is displayed.
- On the Zone Viewer toolbar, click Selection Mode .
- Select the anchor zone to move or resize.
Drag the anchor zone to reposition it, or use the sizing handles to resize it.
The anchor is highlighted in red to indicate that it is no longer valid. This always occurs when you resize or move a zone in the zone viewer.Invalid anchor zones appear in red and generate project warnings.
Anchor Properties window and confirm that the selected anchor type is correct.
The zone highlighting color turns to yellow.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.