Rename a recognition profile
If the name of a recognition profile is no longer suitable, you can rename it as necessary. It is also the best practice to rename a recognition profile if it is a copy of another profile so you know the copy from the original.
Also, you can rename a profile to signify that it is currently disabled or not used in a project rather than deleting it if you plan on using it at a later point.
You can rename a recognition profile by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Select the Recognition tab to view the recognition settings.
- Select the recognition profile to be renamed.
- Click Rename .
- Type a descriptive name and press Enter.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.