Rename a custom subfield
If at any time, you need to modify the name of a subfield for an Advanced Evaluator, you can change its name by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the Subfields tab, select the subfield to rename. You can select a subfield from either the Available Subfields list or the Evaluator Subfields list.
You cannot rename predefined subfields. If you select a predefined subfield, an error message is displayed.
Enter a new subfield name and click
naming conventions for valid subfield names. For example, do not use a period (.) as part of the subfield name.Follow the
The subfield name is updated in the list of subfields.
- Optionally, configure the Evaluation Settings.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.