Delete a custom subfield
If you no longer need a custom subfield for an Advanced Evaluator, you can delete it by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
Subfields tab, from the
Available Subfields list, select the subfield to delete.
If the custom subfield is in the Evaluator Subfields list, you cannot remove it until you move it to the Available Subfields list. If you move a subfield that contains evaluation steps, the evaluation steps are deleted if the subfield is moved. Therefore, delete all evaluation steps before removing a subfield from the Evaluator Subfields list to the Available Subfields list.
You cannot delete predefined subfields. An error message is displayed.
The custom subfield is removed from the Available Subfields list.
- Optionally, configure the Evaluation Settings.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.