Adjust the year on invoices for countries that use alternate calendars
Kofax ReadSoft Invoices displays dates using the Gregorian calendar. When invoices are received from countries that use a different calendar, you can adjust the year to coincide with the Gregorian calendar, so that regardless of whether the operator enters the actual date on the invoice using an alternate calendar or the Gregorian equivalent, Kofax ReadSoft Invoices will be able to accept it.
To automatically adjust the year on invoices that use an alternate calendar:
- Open or create the invoice profile that you want to use to accept invoices from countries that use alternate calendars.
- Open or create the field profile that will be used to capture the alternate date.
- On the General tab of the Field profile dialog, first select the field type to be used from the Field type dropdown list, and then select Date as the type in the Format section.
- Then select the three-letter abbreviation for the language of the country that uses the alternate calendar in the Language dropdown list.
- Click OK to close the dialog when you are finished configuring the field.
- Configure the date for the alternate calendar using the [YearOffset] section in eiglobal.ini. See INI file help for more information.