Set the record size
By default, the records have variable lengths. Each record has its own length when Kofax ReadSoft Invoices transfers it, depending on the amount of data obtained from the material, rather than a fixed length.
However, you may want a particular fixed record size regardless of the layout of the transaction description associated with the individual invoices included in the job description. If you specify a fixed record size, Kofax ReadSoft Invoices pads the records with spaces to the size you specify.
- In the Transfer job description, click Output.
- In the Record size group box, select Fixed size.
- Type the desired size in the edit box.
- The fixed size you specify must be at least the size of the largest record in the job. Otherwise, Kofax ReadSoft Invoices truncates some records.
- Click OK.
- If you are working in an invoice profile, right-click the invoice profile and click Save or Close.