Edit or view settings for XML invoice profiles
XML invoice profile settings for an XML invoice can be edited or viewed while the invoice is
- In the XML Mapper, right-click the XML profile name at the top of the screen (to the right in the window above the tabs), and select Edit XML profile settings.
- If desired, edit the name and/or description for the profile n the General tab of the dialog.
- If you want to edit the identifiers for the profile, select the Identifier tab and select the identifier you want to modify and click Edit to modify it or Remove if you want to delete it.
- You can also add identifiers accessed from the Identifier tab to make the identification of the profile more specific. You will need to click the XML tab to look at the XML code to find appropriate candidates.
- Repeat the previous step to specify new or edit additional identifiers.
- Click Test identifiers on current XML invoice to see how the identifier(s) work for this instance of the invoice. If needed, Edit identifiers to make any needed adjustments, and then test again.
- Then click Test identifiers on all XML invoices in the system to see which of the invoices that are currently in the system that match the new profile as currently specified.
being optimized (that is, the XML invoice profile that the XML invoice definition for the
invoice is based on).
To edit or view settings for XML invoice profiles:
It is also possible to edit some XML invoice profile settings using the XML Maintenance dialog:
- Using the Manager module, select Plugins > XML Maintenance.
- Select the XML invoice profiles tab.
- Right-click the invoice profile that you want to edit and select Edit XML profile settings.
- Follow steps 3 and higher in the previous section. Note, however, that you will not be able to use the Run Test For Identifiers option (from step 6 above) since there is no invoice instance loaded when the profile is accessed from here.