Clear the database
Use Clear database to delete any of the following objects from the database:
- Invoice profiles
- Invoice definitions
- Invoices (see also Deleting processed invoices from the database)
- Scanner descriptions
- Transaction descriptions
- User profiles
- Job descriptions
- Batch report layout files
- Process log
- Invoice definition statistics
- Service configurations
- Service status
- Service log
You may instead choose to delete individual items. Here are instructions for deleting:
When deleting XML invoices and invoice definitions
Be careful to follow the order of the steps in this topic exactly when completely removing XML invoices and invoice definitions from the system. If the XML invoice definitions from processed invoices are deleted from the Kofax ReadSoft Invoices database before they are deleted from the XML Maintenance dialog (by clearing the Kofax ReadSoft Invoices database of the associated invoice profile or invoice definition, for example), you will not be able to delete them from the XML Maintenance dialog (that is, the information stored in the Collector database).
- Close all modules except Manager.
- Using Manager, select Clear database dialog is displayed. . The
- Select the type of object you want to delete from the Objects box.
Settings in the
Delete box vary depending
on the type object you want to delete:
- Select All to delete all of the selected objects in the database.
- To delete a single invoice profile, select Single invoice profile and select the invoice profile you want to delete from the drop-down list.
- To delete all of the selected objects connected to a single invoice profile, select Connected to single invoice profile and select the invoice profile you want from the drop-down list.
- Click Clear to begin the process.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to continue.