Specify the page a field is on
In the field profile Options settings, use the Occurrence settings to specify which page the single item field appears on.
First, Interpret looks for the field on either the first page of an invoice, the last page, or both pages, depending on the settings you choose.
If Interpret cannot automatically find the field on the page you specify, you can draw the correct position of the field using Optimize or Verify. You can do this even if the field does not occur on the first or last page.
If you specify both pages, learning and interpretation will be slower. Specify both pages only for fields that you are not sure where they occur.
The total field always occurs on the last page of an invoice. Specify Last page.
The date field always occurs on the first page. Specify First page.
- Using Manager, open the invoice profile, make sure it is inactive, and then open the field profile.
- Select the Options settings.
- In the
Occurrence group box:
- If the field always occurs on the first page, select First page.
- If the field always occurs on the last page, select Last page.
- If the field occurs on either the first or last page, select both First page and Last page.
- If the field never occurs on the first or last page (a rare occurrence), select neither.