The XML profile settings dialog: General tab
To access this dialog:
- Click the XML invoice profiles tab.
- Right-click the XML invoice profile that you want to edit/view the settings for and select Edit XML profile settings, or select the XML profile that you want to use as the basis for the new invoice profile, and select Save as new XML profile.
- While optimizing an XML invoice definition in the XML Mapper, right-click the name of the current XML invoice profile at the top of the screen above the tabs to the right in the window.
- Select Edit XML profile settings or Save as new XML profile depending on what you are doing.
Alternative method 1
This dialog appears both when creating or editing/viewing an XML invoice profile.
Using the Manager module, select.
Alternative method 2
- While optimizing an XML invoice definition in the XML Mapper, right-click the name of the current XML invoice definition at the top of the screen above the tabs to the right in the window.
- Select Save as new XML profile.
Use the settings in this dialog when creating a new XML invoice profile during optimization.
|XML profile name||The name of the profile|
|XML profile description||Optional description of what the profile is used for, for example.|
|Document type||The name of the document type that is
displayed in the banner at the top of the image for XML documents if you want
something other than the default for invoices. This is useful when you have a
new XML standard that you want to use for documents other than invoices, such
as sales orders, for example.
Note that if the profile is to be used for invoices, this box should be left empty.
|Base XML profile||The name of the profile that the new profile is based on. This cannot be changed.|
|Base XML profile description||The description of the base profile.|