Create a batch report layout file
- Using Manager, click the Batch report layouts object bar.
- Right-click in the resulting Batch report layout area above the object bars and select New. The Batch report layout dialog is displayed. This is the standard layout for batch reports. It contains the standard batch variables.
- Click OK. You are prompted to name the batch report layout file.
- Type a name, in accordance with Windows standards. The extension .BJB is added to the name. Click Save.
- Link the batch report layout file to job descriptions.