Learn value identifiers
- Select the value identifier from the Data objects box in the Learning dialog. The Field learning dialog is displayed. If Kofax ReadSoft Invoices found it on the invoice, the value identifier is highlighted on the invoice definition image.
- A value identifier must always be in a fixed position on the invoice. If Kofax ReadSoft Invoices' field proposal is correct, go to step 5.
- If the value identifier is highlighted correctly on the invoice definition image, but the value is wrong in the Value box, try changing the text type or apply a background filter. When the value is interpreted correctly, go to step 5.
If no value identifier is highlighted, or the wrong field is
highlighted, on the
draw the value identifier on the
invoice definition image.
Vertically oriented text can be used for value identifiers. However, since vertical text is often small, be aware that the ability to successfully use it as an identifier depends on the quality of the invoice images.
- Adjust the settings for the value identifier.
- Click OK to save the value identifier definition.