Add fields to all XML invoices that belong to an XML invoice profile
This procedure is part of the process to add missing fields to XML invoice definitions. It should only be used when you know the field that is to be added will be needed on most of the invoices you receive for a specific XML profile (including all suppliers, that is, XML invoice definitions).
- Using the Manager module, select .
- Click the XML invoice profiles tab.
- Right-click the row in the table that represents the XML invoice profile that you want to add a field to, and select Add field.
- Using the Header drop-down list in the Add field to XML profile dialog, select the section of the XML invoice to which the field is to be added (that is, Buyer, Supplier, or Fields sections).
- In the Existing field drop-down list, select the field that you want to add to all invoices that belong to the XML invoice standard.
- Click OK.