Configure invoice rules for the InvoiceRules plugin
Do the following to configure invoice rules to use during processing:
- In the Manager module, click Settings > InvoiceRules configuration.
- Click Add under Configured rules in the InvoiceRules Configuration dialog.
- In the Edit Rule dialog, type a name for the rule under Name, and if desired, type a description to help you remember for what the rule is used.
- In the Events box, specify when the rule is to be executed.
- Configure the conditions under which a rule is applied.
- Configure what action to take when conditions are met for a rule including any static or dynamic values to add.
- Select Break on error to stop additional rules from executing if an error occurs. If not selected, all rules always execute even if errors occur.
- Click OK.