View logged manual changes to invoice definitions in Optimize
Manual changes to these items are logged specifically:
- Single-item field status
- Field activation status (when a field is activated/deactivated, for example)
- The value position of identifiers
- Expected string format ("Format changed from X(3-16) to X(3-13)", for example)
- Lead text
To view logged changes for an invoice definition in Optimize:
module and double-click an
invoice profile to display the
invoice definitions that are connected to it.
- Tip! - If you want to see all invoice definitions that are currently in the system, simply remove the text found in the text box above the Invoice profile column.
- In the list that is displayed, right-click the invoice definition that you want to view logged changes for, and select Open.
- Click .
A dialog is displayed with each change listed including these
A timestamp (indicating when the change was done) and User (the name of the user that made the changes)
- Field type - the name of the field that was changed
- Description -
the nature of the change (such as,
Field activated/deactivated and
Value position changed)
The dialog is empty if no appropriate manual changes have been made to the selected invoice definition.
- Click Close to close the dialog.