The Batches dialog
To access this dialog: Using Manager, right-click an invoice profile, and then click Batches.
|Search options (can be combined with each other)|
|Status||Lists batches with certain statuses.|
|Date||Lists batches scanned on certain dates.|
|Queues||Lists batches in certain queues.|
Lists batches with certain user-defined variables. Note: This refers to variables created using the Application Program Interface, not variables defined in the batch report layout or those created using the Manager.
|ID||An ID assigned by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices.|
|Invoice profile||The profile that the batch is associated with.|
|Batch number||The batch number set by the user or by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices.|
|Prefix||The batch prefix set by the user or by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices.|
|Status||The batch status— the lowest invoice status of all invoices in the batch.|
|Scanned||The date and time the batch was scanned.|
- Select one or more search options to use them to limit the list. Search options that are not selected do not limit the list (all values are allowed in the list).
- To list all batches, deselect all search options in the Search options box.
- To sort the list according to the contents of a column, click the column header.
- To delete a batch, right-click it and select Delete.
- To list the invoices in a batch, right-click it and select Open.