Assign an invoice to any profile when they are scanned
This functionality is provided in connection with the ScanInfo component.
Scan operators can be provided the ability to archive invoices when they are scanned adding three user-defined variables that are transferred to the ERP system (mainly used by Kofax ReadSoft Invoices Cockpit ). This functionality is used to send the fiscal year and the referenced document number to which the scanned document should be attached into the ERP system.
Do the following to give Scan operators the opportunity to archive invoices when they are scanned:
Configure the ScanInfo component
- In Manager, click Settings > ScanInfo configuration.
- Click Add and select Invoice profile selection from the list.
- In the Selected scan dialog parts dialog, click the Invoice profile selection item in the list and then click Edit.
Specify the default action for what is displayed in the
Specify invoice profile section of the
Additional information dialog by selecting
one of the following options:
- Do not save last selection - the box is empty when the dialog opens.
- Remember last selection during session - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer during the current Scan session. However, the next time you start the Scan module, no buyer is selected initially.
- Remember last selection beween sessions - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer, even if Scan is restarted.
- Click RemoteScanSender to configure the component.
- Click OK to save the configuration.
Assign an invoice to any invoice profile when scanned
- Start the Scan module.
- In the Additional information dialog, select the desired invoice profile for the current scan job in the Specify invoice profile box.