Import and export user profiles
This topic provides instructions on how to import and export user profiles.
Export user profiles
- In Manager, select .
- In the view displayed, select one or more users you want to export.
- Right-click and select Export in the context menu.
- Specify a name for the export file and click Save to save the file to the default location (C:\Users\Public\READSOFT\INVOICES\Log), or navigate to a different location to save the file. Note that the file format can be either *.ehu or *.xml.
Import user profiles
- In Manager, click .
- Right-click and select Import in the context menu.
- In the Import users dialog, click Browse to navigate to the folder where user profiles are stored and select the desired file (*.ehu or *.xml).
Select the desired overwrite preference depending on how you
want to handle user profiles with names that already exist in the system and
- Overwrite user profiles - user profiles that already exist in the system are overwritten automatically.
- Do not overwrite user profiles - only user profiles that do not exist in the system are imported.
- Ask before each overwrite - user profiles that are already in the system are confirmed individually.