Define a new user or edit an existing one
- In Manager, click .
- Right-click anywhere in the list displayed and select New to define a new user or right-click an existing user and select Open to edit an existing one.
- Use the User selection settings to select the type of user authorization to use when this user starts a module for which user authorization is enabled.
- Depending on which User selection setting you selected, do one of the following:
- Define the Access rights.
- Specify the language for the program user interface (or enable Entrance mode).
- Specify which invoice profiles users should not see when they open the Verify module.
Recommended: Delete the default user admin after you define users. The password for admin is "secret".