Delete transferred invoices
When creating or editing a Transfer job description, you can choose to either:
- Keep transferred invoices in the database (default)
- Delete invoices from the database as soon as they are transferred
Specify your choice from the Status settings of the Transfer job description.
This setting is made separately for each invoice status. This means that you can specify different handling for invoices with different statuses, if you wish.
- In the Transfer job description, in the Status settings, select an invoice status to process in Transfer.
- Select Delete transferred invoices.
Repeat the above step for other
invoice statuses to be processed in Transfer.
Some reasons why you might want to keep transferred invoices in the database:
Keep status for invoices if you want to transfer the invoices again.You must select
- To transfer them again. You might want to transfer information about an invoice to different transfer files, for example.
- If you are experimenting with transaction descriptions or different settings in the Transfer job, to avoid having to repeat the Scan, Interpret and Verify processes each time you want to try a new Transfer job or transaction description.
Keep transferred invoices
If you keep the transferred invoices in the database, you can delete them later using Manager. To do this:
- Right-click the invoice profile containing the invoices you want to delete and select Invoices.
- Select the invoices you want to delete.
- Right-click your selection and select Delete.