The Kofax ReadSoft Invoices Services Web Dashboard
Use the web dashboard to view current status information, for Kofax ReadSoft Invoices services currently running in the system, from any computer with an Internet connection.
Install Kofax ReadSoft Invoices Services Web Dashboard
The dashboard is not installed by default. It must be selected in the Custom settings dialog when Kofax ReadSoft Invoices is installed on the computer, on which the Manager module, where services are to be configured, is found.
Configure the administrative account for the dashboard
- On the computer where the Manager module used to configure Interpret and Transfer instances is found, open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Connections pane, click the arrow next to the server name to expand its contents, and click Application Pools.
- In the Application Pools section in the middle, right-click PMWebAppPool, and then click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog, click the Identity row under Process Model, and then click the browse button on the far right of the row.
- In the Application Pool Identity dialog, click Custom account, and then click Set.
- In the Set Credentials dialog, specify the same administrative account and the corresponding password (twice) used to configure services for ReadSoft.
- Click OK in each of the open dialogs.
Access the dashboard
In the address field of an Internet browser, write the URL for the computer on which the dashboard is installed. This is the same computer on which instances of Interpret and Transfer used as services are configured using Kofax ReadSoft Invoices' Manager module. If you are on the computer in question, the dashboard can be accessed by writing http://localhost/pmweb. If you are on a different computer, use the IP address of the computer where the Manager module resides in the format http://18.104.22.1689/pmweb.
The following information is provided concerning the current status of the system:
- Operating system
- Total Physical Memory
- Available Physical Memory
- Total Virtual Memory
- Available Virtual Memory
- Local Time - the local time of the computer where the Manager module resides
- System CPU Utilization - how much computer capacity is currently in use (expressed in %)
- Drive Info
Service Status information for instances of Interpret and Transfer running as services
The following information is provided for each instance of Interpret and Transfer currently running as a service:
- Instance Name - the name given to the instance when it was configured
- Machine Name - the name of the computer on which the instance is configured
- Process Id - the process Id for the job in the Windows Task Manager.(PID column on Services tab)
- Status - indicates if the job is running
- Job - the name of the service job in the instance
- CPU Usage - how much total CPU power currently used by the job
- Memory Usage - how much memory currently allocated by the job