Change the layout of a batch report
To change the layout of a batch report:
- Using Manager, click the Batch report layouts object bar.
Double-click the batch report layout you want to change.
Make changes in the Batch report layout dialog. You can:
- Add text to be
printed on the batch report: Type the text where you want it to appear. For
example, type: Special data.
Do not start the text with "#".
- Reset the batch layout to the standard layout by clicking Default.
- Change the order in
which variables are printed on the batch report
Select a variable and right-click it.
- Use the Cut and Paste commands on the shortcut menu to cut it and paste it where you want it.
- Change the format of the batch size or batch prefix variable
- Define your own batch variables
- Add text to be printed on the batch report: Type the text where you want it to appear. For example, type: Special data.
- Click OK to save the changes.