Add line item rows in Verify
You can either:
- Right-click anywhere within the column headings and select Add row to add a new row at the top of the line item list.
- Right-click the leftmost cell of the row (that is, the one containing the row number) before or after which you want to add a row, and then click Insert row above or Insert row below to insert a row in a specific place within the table.
- Manually enter a field value you want captured in the appropriate box.
- Press Enter. The line item is Complete, and the value is automatically formatted according to the format specification of the line item field definition.
- Repeat steps two and three for each line item field you want to capture.