Learn the Debit/Credit field in Optimize
Select the field in the
Data objects box in the
The Field learning dialog is displayed. If Kofax ReadSoft Invoices found the field on the invoice, the field is highlighted.
invoice image, draw a frame around the word that
invoices from credit notes.
It does not matter whether the word is typical for an invoice or a credit note. Any word such as "invoice", "credit", "credit note", etc. is appropriate.
What matters is that the word be unique to invoices OR credit notes. Do not select a word that can be found on both invoices and credit notes, because the word will be used to differentiate between the two.
- Click OK (in the Field learning dialog) to learn the field.
If the title you added does not already exist in the field
profile, add it manually in the
Titles settings. (See
separate instructions.) All valid titles
(such as "invoice", "credit", "credit note", etc.—something that indicates
which one it is, used in step 2 above) must be found in the field profile.
(To check whether title field already exists in the field profile: Click the arrow next to the Title box. If the word is highlighted inside the list that drops down, it already exists in the field profile.)
If the new title is for a credit note, add it to the
CreditValues setting in
- Using Notepad or another text editor, open Eiglobalextra.ini.
- Find the CreditValues setting in the [InvoiceCredit] section of the file. See INI file help for more information.
- At the end of the CreditValues line, add a comma and the new title.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart Interpret (if it was running).