Create or edit a table
To create a new table
- Using Manager, select .
- In the New dialog, select Table and click OK.
- Type a name for the new table. Note that table names are case sensitive.
Table dialog is displayed.
Keys index the table. Using connection fields 1 and 2, you can link key values to other validation tables. (Connection fields are not, as it may first seem, for other valid values associated with a field.) Translation fields are used to translate field values.
- Edit your table as appropriate, depending on whether it is a:
- Click Close to close the Table dialog. The table is saved in the database.
To search for key words within the table
- Type the key you want to find in the Update line.
- Click Search. If a line with the required string is found, it is displayed at the top of the dialog.