Remove unnecessary fields from XML invoices
Unnecessary fields in XML invoices can be removed/hidden from the PDF image when the XML invoice definition is optimized. This procedure applies to the removal of both normal fields (buyer, supplier, and other fields) and line-item fields.
To remove/hide fields that are not used in XML invoices:
- Start an Optimize session.
- Open a job definition that contains XML invoices and double-click an XML invoice.
- In the XML Mapper, select the field that you want to remove from the PDF image (click the Image tab on the left to see the image). You can:
- Click the Field mapping rules tab to the left on the screen, and select Disable extraction.
- Click Extract. The status icon turns green.
- Redo steps 3 – 5 for each field that you want to remove.
- Click Save definition and then Close.