Set up a page assembly
- Click the Page Assembly tool shown above.
- An Open dialog box allows you to select one or more files; their pages appear in the Page Assembly dialog box, with a separate tab for each selected document.
- Optionally use the Zoom controls to change the size of the page displays.
- Select one, several or all pages and click Insert.
- Specify a page number after which the pages should be inserted.
- Repeat the process for pages from other documents.
- Click the Close button top right to close the dialog box.
When Document Assembly view is closed, its two extra tools also disappear.