This serves to migrate a set of comments from an earlier state of a document into the latest version. Open the latest version of the file and also the source file; make the latest version the current document.
Open the Comments panel, click the Options tool and select Migrate Comments.
The Migrate Comments dialog box appears.
- Select whether to display all migrated comments or only unconfirmed ones. The comment list is automatically filtered to show only migrated comments: any comments that existed in the target document become hidden.
- All currently open documents are listed. Select the document whose comments should be migrated to the current document.
- Review the list of migrated comments and select which to accept and which to reject.
- To confirm a migrated comment, right-click it and select . That comment disappears from the list and the document. If all migrated comments are confirmed, the comment list will be empty.
- Click the Filter tool in the Comments panel toolbar and select to make all comments in the target document visible and listed.