Change overlay settings
The Overlay option lets you easily add a company logo or other fixed item to every page of PDF files you create. It also lets you place artwork or other fixed items onto just the first page of your PDF files, together with items that change from file to file.
There are two places in the program where you can define how pages of PDF documents should be overlaid:
- Overlay Options panel. See Change overlay settings in Create Assistant for dertails.
- Overlay dialog box. See Change overlay settings in Power PDF Properties (printing preferences) dialog box for details.
Change overlay settings in Create Assistant
- Drag documents into Create Assistant or use the Add () button to add them.
- Select Overlay files as one PDF document in the Assemble selection box.
Options to display the
Overlay Options panel and select positioning. See
Overlay for details.
Click one of the nine squares. The default position is
- Click OK to save settings.
- Click one of the nine squares. The default position is Page Center.
Change overlay settings in Power PDF Properties (printing preferences) dialog box
- Open the Power PDF Properties dialog box. See Kofax PDF Create Properties for details.
- Select Overlay with existing file in the If File Exists list.
The Overlay dialog box appears.
- In the Overlay dialog box edit settings according to your preference: