Document Colors Options
Adjust the colors used for document display, to make them more readable for people visually impaired. To access Document Colors Options, select .
Select the Replace Document Colors check box to activate coloring, and then select one of the following options:
- Use Windows Color Scheme: Recolor content to match with the current Windows color scheme.
- Use High-Contrast Colors: Select
from the following high-contrast color schemes:
- Green text on black
- Yellow text on black
- White text on black
- Black text on white
- Custom color: Select any color for the Page Background and Document Text.
If Replace Document Colors is selected, the following options are available:
- Only change the color of black text or line art: Keep color text or line art as is, recoloring black ink only. Clear the check box to set high contrast on everything, regardless of the original color.
- Change the color of line art as well as text: Recolor both text and line art. Clear the check box to keep line art from being recolored.