The Print Info panel, which provides information on jobs and PDF results, appears:
Just after PDF creation is started from Create Assistant
If you right-click the application icon from the Windows taskbar and select Show Job Info in the shortcut menu.
- Job Queue
- Contains the job number, status, type, creation time and the number of files in the job. A tooltip shows the file names
included in a job. Use the Job Queue shortcut menu to:
Create PDF files
Pause / resume PDF creation
Delete a selected item in the job list
Reorder the job list using the Up and Down menu items
Clear the entire job list
- PDF Creation Result
- Contains the PDF file names, file sizes, the date of modification, the file type and location. Use the PDF Creation
Delete a selected item from the list
Clear the entire list of created PDF file names
- Creation Status
- Indicates the status of the creation process.
- View log
- Click to view a plain text log for previously run jobs. The log presents information in printable form and warns of any failed or problematic conversions. If the log file exceeds 1 MB, a new file is started.
- Work in Background
- Click this button to hide the Print Info panel.