Set initial view for a PDF document
You can set a specific initial view for a PDF document which determines how the document displays when it is opened.
Proceed with any of the following steps to display the Document
Properties dialog box.
- Select Properties and select Advanced Properties from the drop-down list. , click the title
- Click the right-facing arrow at the top of the vertical scroll bar and select Document Properties from the drop-down list.
- Click the Initial View tab.
- In the Display list, select the preferred item to define how to display pages: to display pages only, or with a Panel (Bookmarks Panel, Pages Panel, or Attachments Panel).
- In the Page layout list, select to show default page layout, or a specific layout. (Single page, Continuous, Facing, or Continuous-Facing).
- In the Zoom list, select a predefined zoom value, default magnification, or a set zoom option. (Fit Page, Fit Width, Fit Height).
- In the Go to page box, enter the number of the page to show in the first view.
In the Window section, select the preferred window size
Let the window be resized to the first page, centered on screen, or with Full Screen mode.
- In the Display list, select what displays on the window title bar (File Name or Document Title).
In the Hide section, select the control options to show
(Menu bar, Toolbars, or
F9 to display them.If you select to hide the Menu bar, all the tabs and ribbons disappear when opening. If you receive such a file, press