Modify a profile
Use the PDF Create Profiles panel to modify predefined profiles or those you have created.
To display the PDF Create Profiles dialog box proceed
with any of the following steps:
- Select a profile in the Profile list in Create Assistant and click Profiles.
- Right-click the application icon in the Windows taskbar and select Edit PDF Create Profiles.
- Select Edit from the shortcut sub-menu in Windows Explorer. It appears when you select to create, combine, overlay or package files in the shortcut menu of one or more files that can be transformed to the PDF file type.
- In the PDF Create Profiles panel make your changes on the selected profile.
- Click Advanced to display the corresponding dialog box where you can make further changes.