Add an Action list to a table column
Use an Action list control to add an action button control to a table column.
- Add columns to a table.
- On the Data type list, select String.
- On the Type list, select Action list.
- Enter a primary button name in the Text field.
To set the style for
Menu items design, select either of the following for
Default style and
Theme: Keeps the default theme. Themes are defined globally (outside of forms and sites) and are then associated with a site. Forms are rendered as part of a site. The theme associated with the site determines the style for the control.
Class: Enter the name of the CSS class. This class is applied to the control only when it is available in the style sheet that is associated with the theme. If the class does not exist in the style sheet, then the control uses the default style.
- To display the image at runtime, select Show image.
To configure the
Menu items, do the following:
- Click . The Menu items dialog box is displayed.
Enter a name in the
The minimum width of text on the menu is 120. If the text is larger than the minimum width, the menu increases to fit the text.
Do either of the following for
Load image from store.
- To use an image from the store, select Load image from store, and
select the image in the
Image path field.
The image name must match the name in the database for the image to display at runtime.
- To specify a custom image, clear Load image from store, and enter the
image name or URL to the image in the
Image path field.
<Installation location>\Kofax\TotalAgility\Agility.Server.Web\Forms\Images.For on-premise TotalAgility, the image needs to reside in the following location:
- To use an image from the store, select Load image from store, and select the image in the Image path field.
- Select Causes validation to check if the button validates the control when clicked.
- In the Confirmation message box, select a variable (global or form variable) or form control or enter a message for the menu item to display at runtime, when clicked. Adding a confirmation message can prevent the user from accidentally performing an action that may result in data loss.
To associate the actions with the menu item, click
Add, select the required actions and click
To create a new action, click Create new action. Use the icons to set the order of actions as needed.You can update and reset the menu items as needed.
The menu item is displayed on the table column.
- Save the form.