Add row action
Use the Add row action to add a row to a table in a form.
For example, to add details to a table whenever a leave is requested, add the Add Row action to the Request Leave button on the form. Once the leave details are entered in the respective fields, and the Request Leave button is clicked, a new row is added to the table with the leave details.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Add row.
- Change the default Name (AddRow1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
Selected table list, select the required table.
The columns for the selected table appear under Target in the Attributes table.
- Map the target attributes using dynamic or static values.
The newly created action appears on the Actions page.
- Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See Configure actions for form control events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See Associate an action with a form.