Show action menu action
Use the Show action menu action to display an action menu from the list of multiple action menus for a touch-enhanced Phone or Tablet form.
On the form modeling bar, click
Actions and click
The New action dialog box is displayed.
- On the Type list, select Show action menu.
- Change the default Name (ShowActionMenuAction1) to something meaningful.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the action.
- Optional. Select Multilingual to configure a unique action for each language separately. See Configure multilingual actions.
- To display the action menu, select the menu on the Action menu list. See Define action menus for a touch-enhanced form.
The newly created action is added to the table.
Associate the action with the control to trigger this action. See
Configure actions for form control
events. Alternatively to call this action for a form event, associate the action with the form. See
Associate an action with a form.
When triggered, this action launches the action menu when the form is opened.When you call the Show action menu action, the menu is docked at the bottom of the window. Clicking an option on the menu executes the associated actions and closes the menu.